The September Design a Drill of the Week contest winner comes from an active duty Major in the U.S. Marine Corps who has asked not to be identified. He didn’t have a name for the drill, so we just made one up. 8)
- odd number cards: fire one round at the card
- even number cards: fire two rounds at the card
- Jack: fire strong hand only
- Queen: fire weak hand only
- King: shoot, reload, shoot two more
Etc. The options are endless. Change the drill to suit (pardon the pun) whatever skills you want to practice. By making the exact drill random from card to card, you are forced to work more on demand than at your own pace.
Training with firearms is an inherently dangerous activity. Be sure to follow all safety protocols when using firearms or practicing these drills. These drills are provided for information purposes only. Use at your own risk.
image courtesy of and © edupics.com