- Tam at View from the Porch points out what should be obvious to gun shop owners but isn’t: a gun that remains untouched in a holster is always safer than one in a stranger’s hand.
- TCinVA posts the second update of the Hi-Point Challenge on Gun Nuts. TL;DR version: hold it like a gangster and it’s so reliable not even uncontrollable deep belly laughs will stop it.
- Also first seen at Gun Nuts, Glock’s great new competition commercial has been published to YouTube. Wouldn’t it be great to see this during the Super Bowl? Come on, Gaston. You’re worth eleventy bazillion dollars. Push it to the mainstream!
- At Way of the Multigun, Chris talks about how to tackle the unique characteristics of the Glock trigger.
- blr provides visual proof that a Wilson CQB can run dirty… though with only 43,200 rounds through the gun, what does he know?
Train hard & stay safe! ToddG